Based in Barcelona, Spain
November 23, 2010
Press / Business contact:
Appnormals Team is an award-winning indie studio from Barcelona, Spain. Co-founded by long-term friends Inaki Diaz and Dani Moya, who respectively worked in multiple fields of design and coding for many years, the creative duo started a journey together because of their passion for pixel art and love for old school games. After releasing several casual mobile titles such as the acclaimed ‘Super Barista’, Appnormals is dedicated to developing genuinely innovative games across multiple platforms; titles which embrace the studio’s quest for original mechanics, unique premises and a hallmark retro look and feel.
There are currently no trailers available for Appnormals Team. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Appnormals Team, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best International Game - TNISSF" - Finalist, 2018
- "Best Story / Storytelling - GC Paris Game Development Awards" - Nominated, 2017
- "Excellence in Narrative - BIC Fest" - Finalist, 2017
- "Tokyo Game Show" - Indie Game Area, 2017
- "Respawn Indie Game Expo" - Official Selection, 2017
- "Game BCN - Accelerated startup" - Winner, 2016
- "EU Creative Ring Challenge Barcelona" - Winner, 2016
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Art Director